CaseCentral has introduced Release 5 (R5), the next generation of its secure, cloud-based eDiscovery software.The new CaseCentral R5 eDiscovery Platform brings cutting-edge technology to bear on eDiscovery, streamlining workflows and providing multiple tools within a single, integrated, easy-to-use application for the different stages of eDiscovery.R5 enables corporations and law firms, IT and legal departments, to transparently manage litigation matters, regulatory inquiries and internal investigations to achieve significant reductions in the time, costs and risks associated with eDiscovery.
Customer and market feedback drive five key objectives for CaseCentral's R5:
• Continue to leverage cloud computing to provide time, cost, risk and predictability advantages over on-premise software.
• Deliver cutting-edge eDiscovery technology and tools for better transparency and GRC.
• Integrate with enterprise data sources to provide end-to-end eDiscovery.
• Reinvent the user experience via a unified user interface and extended self-service capabilities.
• Offer true multi-matter and multi-party capability with single document store.
CaseCentral and Mitratech have announced a strategic alliance to combine CaseCentral's eDiscoveryplatform with Mitratech's TeamConnect Legal Suite. The joint offering provides corporations with the most comprehensive legal management platform available to meet complex litigation, regulatory compliance, matter management and e-Billing challenges across the phases of eDiscovery.
Corporations are under pressure to govern, control and manage data and information throughout the eDiscovery process and to integrate this process with legal operations management to provide much stronger legal governance, risk and compliance. The partnership combines two powerful software platforms, the Mitratech TeamConnect Legal Suite and the CaseCentral eDiscovery Platform, to provide end-to-end visibility and control over these processes and information in a cost-effective and comprehensive manner.